Key rings are a cheap yet functional promotional tool and something that people may carry with them all the time. Keeping your brand close to their mind.
Here is how to make your own laminated keyrings.
You will need:
- 47 x 67 mm (or similar size) lamination pouch (sometimes referred to as the “photokey” pouch), ideally a 500 micron pouch (250×2)
- Eyelet punch and eyelets
- Keyring split ring (I’m using a 25mm one)
- Computer with design and layout software
- Sheet of paper (I’m using A4 size)
- Paper cutter
- Lamination machine
Design and layout artwork on computer, the pouch is 47 x 67 mm, design the artwork to fit comfortable inside and also make provision for the eyelet – unless you the eyelet to run through the printed artwork. I have made my artwork 35x60mm
Print out the artwork on the sheet of paper (I have managed to get 20 keyrings on my sheet of A4 paper). I am printing on both sides of the paper, so if your printer has a duplex mode use that.
Cut the printed artwork down to size
Slip artwork into a lamination pouch
Punch a hole using the eyelet punch
Add a eyelet
And clamp eyelet close
Add split ring
You now have a laminated keyring
* PurYel brand is owned by Khoi.biz